Residential and Commercial Painter
New Leaf Painting is a professional painting company providing complete painting contractor services for house painting in north metro Atlanta and commercial painting throughout the southeast United States. New Leaf Painting is fully insured and experienced in all types of house painting and commercial painting.
New Leaf Painting is an EPA trained and certified contractor for lead safe practices in working on homes built before 1978. Our EPA training includes lead safe practices for inspection, painting and remodeling of homes or businesses built before 1978 that have the potential for lead based paints. The new lead rule requires EPA lead-safe certification of contractors and companies whose work will disturb a minimum specified amount of paint in homes, schools and day-care centers built before 1978. Immediately after the rule took effect, EPA tightened it by removing the ability of affected homeowners to allow their contractor to opt out of the requirements. For more information on the new law requiring EPA training and certification, including industry arguments against the new law, please read this article.
New Leaf Painting is more than just an Alpharetta house painter or retail space painter. The company has experience and knowledge in working with various paints and finishes for an array of surfaces. From typical oil based or latex paints to wood deck sealers, high performance epoxy paints and dry fall paints you can rely on New Leaf Painting to provide exceptional work on any project. The company has specialty painters for staining and lacquering of cabinets and more.
Click here for more about our painting and finishing services.
Our Promise To You
- Free Detailed Estimates
- No Down Payment (Residential)
- Best Quality At A Fair Price
- We are an EPA Approved Contractor
- Active Communication Throughout Project
- Quality Materials As Specified In Proposal
- Quality Craftsmen Trained By Our Staff
Our Eight Step Process
- Inspect Site, Identify Problems
- Consult With Owner On Solutions To Problems (Colors, Brands, Budget, etc.)
- Specify Solutions and Scope-of-Work
- Clean and Prep for Paint (washing, repairs, sanding, priming, caulking, glazing, etc.)
- Inspect job to confirm all surfaces are properly prepared
- Application Of Finish Coat Or Coats
- Clean Job Site, Remove Debris
- Final Inspection With Owner