House Painter Atlanta GA
Exterior House Painting
Atlanta’s home construction uses a variety of materials ranging from HardiePlank siding and Masonite siding to wood, stucco, and masonry. These materials have different needs for sanding, sealing, window glazing, priming, repair, and finishing. Finishes can include oil based paint, latex paint, waterproofing sealer, polyurethane, stains, epoxy paint, and many other types of finishing products. Hiring an experienced, professional painter is the only manner to have confidence that your home’s exterior will receive the best exterior treatment.
Interior House Painting
Painting the interior of your home allows you to provide a fresh look for your home, and completely change the mood of any room. The opportunity to apply colors that excite, soothe or set any other mood is a critical part of creating your home’s ambiance. Certain colors can make a room look larger, set a dramatic backdrop for your furniture, or make your home look modern and clean. Interior paint sheen also play an important role in the final effect of any interior painting project. Equally important to the color selection for a single room is being able to develop an overall color scheme to make certain that your home’s interior has a harmonious design. Our professionals can help you to navigate through these many choices and arrive at the perfect solutions for your interior painting project.
Specialty House Painting & Finishing
Specialty painting and finishing is another part of maintaining your home’s image. Our specialty painting and finishing includes fence painting, deck painting and sealing, staining of fine wood cabinetry, trim painting, and removal of wallpaper. Our specialty painting services can help you to transform an outdated kitchen, restore a tired deck, or modernize your favorite rooms. Kitchen cabinet refinishing is a specialty with New Leaf Painting.
New Leaf Painting is an affordable Alpharetta house painter for any exterior, interior, or specialty residential painting project. Call us today to discuss your residential painting project and get a Free House Painting Estimate from a reliable Atlanta house painter.
Our Promise To You
- Free Detailed Estimates
- No Down Payment (Residential)
- Best Quality At A Fair Price
- We are an EPA Approved Contractor
- Active Communication Throughout Project
- Quality Materials As Specified In Proposal
- Quality Craftsmen Trained By Our Staff
Our Eight Step Process
- Inspect Site, Identify Problems
- Consult With Owner On Solutions To Problems (Colors, Brands, Budget, etc.)
- Specify Solutions and Scope-of-Work
- Clean and Prep for Paint (washing, repairs, sanding, priming, caulking, glazing, etc.)
- Inspect job to confirm all surfaces are properly prepared
- Application Of Finish Coat Or Coats
- Clean Job Site, Remove Debris
- Final Inspection With Owner