Residential and Commercial Painter
Before you hire a house painter or commercial painting contractor you should carefully review their capabilities and their approach to handling your project. A good price is relative to the work to be performed, and the quality of the materials to be used. Our prices are extremely competitive for a thorough scope-of-work and professional services. We do not cut corners or use inferior products in order to give our customers a “super low bid”. We offer quality products and workmanship at fair prices.
Every project that we do begins with a personal consultation to review the project site and discuss the particulars of the project. We know that every job has unique circumstances and for residential painting there is also an emotional component to consider. All of our clients want a job that provides as many years as possible of lasting protection and high aesthetic appeal. We share these concerns because it also reflects upon our business. Our preference for quality paint products, and our commitment to executing best practices in workmanship, is what makes us a quality Atlanta painting contractor.
Call us at 404-245-9602 for a free consultation and estimate from an experienced house painter. Your painting consultant will work with you to determine the total scope-of-work, including pressure washing, issues to be resolved like rot or decay, and your preferred paint brands and colors. We welcome your questions about recommended paints and finishes, time frames and our warranty coverage. We are confident that after you meet with us we will have earned your trust and be recognized as a fully qualified painting contractor.
Our Promise To You
- Free Detailed Estimates
- No Down Payment (Residential)
- Best Quality At A Fair Price
- We are an EPA Approved Contractor
- Active Communication Throughout Project
- Quality Materials As Specified In Proposal
- Quality Craftsmen Trained By Our Staff
Our Eight Step Process
- Inspect Site, Identify Problems
- Consult With Owner On Solutions To Problems (Colors, Brands, Budget, etc.)
- Specify Solutions and Scope-of-Work
- Clean and Prep for Paint (washing, repairs, sanding, priming, caulking, glazing, etc.)
- Inspect job to confirm all surfaces are properly prepared
- Application Of Finish Coat Or Coats
- Clean Job Site, Remove Debris
- Final Inspection With Owner